Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art images in public domain

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 09:48:11 PDT

Does anyone have a link to art images or artists in the public domain? I
already have links to clip art. (These were IxQuick finds--I didn't Google

Images in American history:
from College of New Jersey

And the "mother load" - American Library Associsation
Links to sites with images in public domain.

More links.....

My students will be doing Barbara Kruger-type art....and I prefer to use
images in public domain for this project.

Thank you for your time,

Judy D.

P.S. In my search, I did run across an old Getty ArtsEdNet post....but the
site is no longer there.