Art images in public domain

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 09:48:11 PDT

Does anyone have a link to art images or artists in the public domain? I
already have links to clip art. (These were IxQuick finds--I didn't Google
yet).

Images in American history:
http://teachpol.tcnj.edu/amer_pol_hist/index.htm
from College of New Jersey

And the "mother load" - American Library Associsation
http://www.ala.org/acrl/resjan98.html
Links to sites with images in public domain.

More links.....
http://www.artswire.org/kenroar/links/clipart.html
http://www.sru.edu/depts/cisba/compsci/dailey/public/public_domain.htm
http://www.pubdomain.com/pdrart.htm

My students will be doing Barbara Kruger-type art....and I prefer to use
images in public domain for this project.

Thank you for your time,

Judy D.

P.S. In my search, I did run across an old Getty ArtsEdNet post....but the
site is no longer there.

---