USA folks-- set the VCR's - Impressionists

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 08:53:16 PDT

Tonight on A&E:

THE IMPRESSIONISTS
Join us on Saturday, June 16 starting at 8 p.m. ET/PT (7 p.m. CT) as
BIOGRAPHY presents a special encore of The Impressionists. Telling the story
through the eyes of Impressionism's five most important leaders: Claude
Monet, Pierre-August Renoir, Camille Pissarro, Edgar Degas, and Berthe
Morisot, take a look at France's second revolution!

Click here for more information, to take our Impressionist Quiz and to
design your own Impressionist masterpiece:
http://www.biography.com/impressionists

---