New to Decker site

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 08:20:59 PDT

I would like input on American Folk Art:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/am-folk.htm

I could use your favorites for American Art:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/america.htm

I am working on African American Art:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/Af-am2.htm
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/afri-am.htm

Please send any additional artists and links you have found useful. I will
be working on these pages this summer (Joyce Moore has recommended some
African American sites I have yet to add). I am making 8th grade more of an
American art focus next year--celebrating diversity -- identity-- pride.

I have updated my "Art with a Message" page:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/art-text.htm

Folks who use my Web page as reference will want to use the WCOIL site (I am
not updating the Elida server (school site) this summer.
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/

Thanks in advance,

Judy Decker

---