Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

New to Decker site

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 08:20:59 PDT

I would like input on American Folk Art:

I could use your favorites for American Art:

I am working on African American Art:

Please send any additional artists and links you have found useful. I will
be working on these pages this summer (Joyce Moore has recommended some
African American sites I have yet to add). I am making 8th grade more of an
American art focus next year--celebrating diversity -- identity-- pride.

I have updated my "Art with a Message" page:

Folks who use my Web page as reference will want to use the WCOIL site (I am
not updating the Elida server (school site) this summer.

Thanks in advance,

Judy Decker