Attention PC/Windows Tech Gurus

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 07:37:57 PDT

Our main computer has lost its ability to read Word files --which is quite a
problem.....We have re-installed Microsoft Office but that still didn't fix
the problem. Anyone out there have a clue what might be our next step (aside
from reformatting the hard drive and re-installing Windows....This will be
last resort--We would have to back up more than 11 Gigabytes of files and
programs). All other Microsoft programs are working fine.

Thanks in advance,

Judy Decker

---