"homework" topics --any ideas?

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 07:34:08 PDT

I want to develop more online "homework" assignments...Sure, a lot of kids
don't do them....but I still want to put them online for the students who DO
them and have fun doing them (trying to develop "life-long
learners" --learning for the fun of it).

I have:
Black History Month
Women's History Month
Art Careers

Is there a such thing yet as "Hispanic History Month"? If there is a
designated month? Is it May? September?

Just curious to see what you middle school teachers think would be
"engaging" for students ...these are lessons using the Internet ---but can
be done with traditional resources, too.

Judy D.

P.S. I also have "Know the Artist" and "Heros" online lessons that are more
indepth on the Elida Server site.

---