Fiber arts sites needed

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 07:27:04 PDT

This summer, I would like to develop a "Fiber Arts" page summer for all
textile folks (and others) to share. Patricia Knotts sent me two good sites:

Fiber Arts Magazine
http://www.larkbooks.com/home.nav/fa/index.html
this is presently linked from Artists and Art Styles:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/artists.htm

Museum for Textile Arts:
http://www.museumfortextiles.on.ca/home.html
I put the Textile Museum on World Cultures:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/world.htm

The "cultural threads" project (hand drawing with textile designs in
negative space http://elms.elida.k12.oh.us/~jdecker/7-drhand.htm) was very
successful for me---I will do it again next year....and then will do a
weaving project as a follow-up (had it in the original plans for this year)

Thanks!

Judy D.

---