Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Fiber arts sites needed

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 07:27:04 PDT

This summer, I would like to develop a "Fiber Arts" page summer for all
textile folks (and others) to share. Patricia Knotts sent me two good sites:

Fiber Arts Magazine
this is presently linked from Artists and Art Styles:

Museum for Textile Arts:
I put the Textile Museum on World Cultures:

The "cultural threads" project (hand drawing with textile designs in
negative space was very
successful for me---I will do it again next year....and then will do a
weaving project as a follow-up (had it in the original plans for this year)

Judy D.