student work/Bunki

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 05:57:36 PDT

> out our two new additions......"Quilling" and "Canvasboard and Mask".
Both
> are done with 7/8th grade combination classes.

The quilling is beautiful, did you you fadeless art paper? I am going to
buy a shredder just for that purpose (making the strips, of course), also it
will come in handy when throwing away class lists, etc., I'll shred instead
of rip. I noticed the table easels right away, what a great idea.

The canvasboard and mask projects were interesting. I didn't notice in your
description of the project any mention of symbolic self portraiture, yet, I
get the feeling that that's what the work turned out to be. Did it just
happen in the process of making the work personal and unique? Great stuff!

Leah

---