looking for a place to stay in NY City

---------

From: melissa (melissa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 01:38:56 PDT

Hi all,
Well, tomorrow I depart from Bamako, staying a couple of days in
Belgium prior to finishing my long trek to O'Hare and then finally to
Wisconsin. Yes, I survived a year of teaching in Mali! I have just
been approved by the school director to attend the MacWorld
conference held in New York City on July 17-20. I was wondering if
there were any folks out there that would be willing to generously
offer me a place to stay during that duration. I would be most
grateful.

As I said, I'll be leaving tomorrow and will be out of email touch
for at least a week. So if you could reply today or early tomorrow,
that would be so wonderful. I'm going to try to keep my subscription
to the listserve up, but otherwise you could use my brother's email
address: tenderle@thesurf.com
Thanks so much!

--
Melissa Enderle