Re: What has happened to the Getty artsednet listserv?!

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 19:55:00 PDT

Casart9197@aol.com wrote:

> We are anxious to regain our "connection" to each other and are
> growing
> alarmed and concerned about the problem.

I love how we all feel "connected." Very well said, Christine! I just
got back from a trip out East and I thought I would have a thousand
e-mails. Boy, was I shocked! On one hand I was glad I didn't miss
anything, but then when I thought you were all gone, I got very anxious
and upset! Hope everyone is enjoying their summers. Besides spending
time traveling and working on our home, my best friend's mother shared
her patterns and directions to these beautiful beaded necklace weavings
-- OH, the texture and colors! She designs her own weavings now, and
she turned me on to something so unlike my pen and inks and pencil
renderings. I can't wait to try them on my own!

Sandy

---