When the List Goes Down (SAVE THIS MESSAGE)

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 05:17:50 PDT

While the list was down, over 200 of us used the backup list I set up last year for that purpose. If you missed us, I guess you weren't there! :) Here's how to get there:

artseducators@yahoogroups.com

Save this for the next time the list goes down, or join now; there are file sharing and chat options that we started using. :)

L. P. Skeen www.living-tree.net
Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps, Summerfield, NC
Info about the SESoapers conference: http://sasoapmakers.homestead.com/SASconference.html
"Just because nobody understands you does NOT mean that you are an artist."

---