Exhibits to see?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 12:00:15 PDT

Hello Everyone, Welcome Back...I have missed You All!

        If any of you live in the following cities and can give me some
tips of special exhibits in the area, please e-mail me soon. Am heading
out for parts West in a few days.
        Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN; Portland, OR; Denver, CO; Cheyenne, WY.

        Thank you from Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

---