Re: Please, I need help on two issues.

---------

From: mark alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 08:18:51 PDT

I'm in Connecticut, but I'll answer both questions anyway.

First: In our region, the art department budgets are at the discretion
of the building's principal. Different buildings under the same
superintendent (same region) have very different budget amounts and
structures.

Second: I have a key to the building and I can come and go as I please.
In fact, a regular routine for me is to leave at 3:30 - 4:00, then
return after walking my dog, and eating dinner, and then working till
11:30 or midnight. Sometimes the police visit because they see lights,
but I find that to be simply reassuring. I get a LOT done at night,
when there are no interuptions.

Mark