Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Heat and adjusted terms of engagement/relieving stress

From: elizabeth justice (thankfulheart99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 04 2001 - 08:15:57 PDT

We too have gone straight into summer. I do have air
conditioning in my room so my room can be cool. I too
take my students outside to draw just to change the
 One thing that upsets me is the fact that after
explaining something for the zillionth time still have
someone who will say" I don't know how to do this".
Another pet peeve is the destruction of tools we must
use in the classroom.(primal scream emitted at this
  I am counting the days and we have exactly five
weeks left. Pray that I will keep my sanity that

Do You Yahoo!?