Re: Rainforest anyone ?? trying to incorporate drama, dance, art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Heather Leal (rayleal)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 16:36:38 -0700

I think I would use both- as often as possible, I bring in as much that
is real as I can. In this case that would be plants, artifacts (though I
don't have much from the rain forest except a rain stick). Next closest
to reality I suppose are video and CD-rom resources, then photos and
artwork. I wouldn't only use the story- it was a suggestion for one of
many resources to use.
Heather