Re: Rainforest anyone ?? trying to incorporate drama, dance, art andmusic

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Myrna Packard (myrnapac)
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 15:34:04 -0700 (PDT)

Before you go further with the rain forest theme take a look at the
letter to the editor in the January 99 Art Ed. Journal. I think its
worth considering how we give students bridges from their own
experiences to those they can only experience second hand. For
instance, there are videos that can document actual rainforests around
the world that may be a more appropriate way to develop students'
knowledge before we use the picturebook resources. What do you think?

Myrna Packard