Re: Some confusion I think..re: greek/olympic ideas

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Artemis420
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 17:35:04 EDT

In a message dated 7/31/99 3:21:14 PM EST, lindacharlie writes:

<< Hi everyone. I think I was a little confused and therefore came off as
> confusing when I asked for your ideas regarding my "Olympic" integration. I
> really need Greek and Roman art ideas.

can't remember...did anyone mention frescoes and/or tile mosaics? How
about clay portraits?
linda in mich >>
Or head gear like the wreathes awarded to winners?