Re: greek / olympics related ideas

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
kprs (KPRS)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 20:19:23 -0400

I think amphoras, or other vases with figures on them would do. They
don't have to be wheel thrown, they could be done in coils and smoothed
out. (See Greek pottery)

How about designing a banner for a specific sport, or a T, or how about
designing the medals? They could actually be made in clay, and then
sprayed bronze, gold, and silver, with ribbons attached. (If clay isn't
available, I bet you could get scrap matt board from local frame shops
and do them in relief, and then paint them appropriately).

Also, all modern olympics seem to have a mascot of some type...they could
design a mascot or come up with an advertising campaign....

Just some ideas.

San D