Re: greek / olympics related ideas

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 18:37:32 -0500

I often use the winter olympics as a motivation, in painting and
drawing, I tape it and run it over the next day.
My most successfull attempts have been doing collograph prints from our
drawings. An example is being held up by a 7th grader on this page of
my schools web site. (Guess what, I didn't make a link to that page)
Back to the drawing board. It's a great motivation anyway.

The top layer of the plate is only oaktag and the base is scraps of mat
board.

Woody in Kansas City

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com