Re: greek / olympics related ideas

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 18:37:32 -0500

I often use the winter olympics as a motivation, in painting and
drawing, I tape it and run it over the next day.
My most successfull attempts have been doing collograph prints from our
drawings. An example is being held up by a 7th grader on this page of
my schools web site. (Guess what, I didn't make a link to that page)
Back to the drawing board. It's a great motivation anyway.

The top layer of the plate is only oaktag and the base is scraps of mat

Woody in Kansas City

lindacharlie wrote:

> Stephanie Ignazio wrote:
> >
> > hi to all. I am trying to get some ideas together for my part in an
> > integrated program ... Our theme will
> > be the "Olympics"
> remember the foil guys? they make great olympic action figures.
> linda in mich

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at