Re: Design Education Web Site

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 14:36:39 -0500

A very impressive site and the design is both elegant and user friendly.
As a novice designer and Middle School teacher I will refer back often to
your site
as an Exemplary site design.
Woody in Kansas
City

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com