Re: Gourd Art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:56:38 -0400

Artedsusan wrote:

> Hi! we did discuss gourd art last year when Mary Pat had some goose gourds
> to do projects with. How did those turn out? Here are a couple of messages
> I saved from those discussions that might help you (I didn't write either,
> just saved them):

Artedsusan et al, I too saved about 8-10 emails concerning gourd
art, the saving,drying and art on them. I know you posted at least
one. If anyone is interested in receiving the emails I can paste
them onto one with the person's email address included. I'm not
going to post to group because of the length.
Sandra
astroboy