Re: artist musicians

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Bennett (sbennett)
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 08:27:10 -0400

We have a local muscian artist in the Dayton Ohio area named Michael
Bashaw. He travels with absolutely wonderful sound sculptures. If ever in
an area that you live make sure to check him out. the sound sculptures are
visually wonderful as well as musically wonderful. Sounds from all over
the globe. Susan