Re: Rainforest anyone ?? trying to incorporate drama, dance, art

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Matthew Leal (rayleal)
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 22:08:24 -0700

Have you seen "The Great Kapok Tree" ? It is a picture book, beautifully
illustrated and available in English and Spanish. A class at my school turned it
into a play and had a great time with it.
Heather

Mrsbeeswax wrote:

> Hello group,
> I am working on a unit for 4th grade on the rainforest.

  • Reply: Stenger - Judith DiSalvo: "Re: ...someone's sob story who needs help...long post"