Re: EgyptianArt

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:35:22 -0500

John & Sandra Barrick wrote:

> A word on the Nelson. . . . . I'm sure the Egyptian exhibit is
> fine. They also had Wang Yani there as a very young girl and African
> musicians. To get to the more contemporary museum cut across Art
> Inst. Campus and cross the street by the ceramics building.
> Sandra
> P.S.-Oh Woody have you seen it??
> He's the closest list member there.

A note from Woody/ I took two friends from Atlanta through the Nelson
two weeks ago but we missed the Egyptian exhibit. We took in sculpture
(Henry Moore) and some of the asian areas. If you get to Kansas City
don't miss the Nelson or the "Kemper" (more contemporary museum) near
by. URL for each are below.

http://www.nelson-atkins.org/

http://www.kemperart.org/

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas the new URL for school is http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04 to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/NineMonths.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/user04/art.self.htm to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com