Re: RE FREE LESSON PRINT OUTS

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Bob Beeching (robprod)
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 09:51:45 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_014B_01BED8DE.CD85F440

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Bob Beeching=20
To: robprod=20
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 1999 9:22 AM
Subject: RE FREE LESSON PRINT OUTS

This should clear up the requests I've been getting for the
free lesson posts and attachments.
=20
Go to:
=20
http://members.tripod.com.robprod/copy_of_update_promo-1.jpg

and clean up any code on either side of this message.
It may interfere with accessing the URL.

Bob

------=_NextPart_000_014B_01BED8DE.CD85F440

This should clear up the requests I've been = getting for=20 the
free lesson posts and attachments.

 Go to:

 htt= p://members.tripod.com.robprod/copy_of_update_promo-1.jpg

and clean up any code on either side of this=20 message.