Re: Post Card with ARt

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lindacharlie (lindacharlie)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:51:29 -0500

Jerry & Anne Carman-Hendel wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I often have an art giveaway when we've been studying a certain
> artist. I have six sections of each grade. When I come across art post
> cards at museums, anywhere, I buy enough to have a giveaway in each class.
> The kids really enjoy it. Does anyone know of a place where one could order
> these?
> Thanks!
> Anne C-H in Illinois

The Toledo (OH) Museum of Art
always has a nice selection of post cards, many in post card books.

Also the Detroit Institute of Arts

and the Smithsonian museums

To locate 100's of other museums around the world go to
How does your "giveaway" work?
Linda in Michigan

  • Reply: Kimberly Anne Herbert: "RE: Post Card with ARt"
  • Reply: Fran Marze: "Re: Post Card with ARt"