Re: Post Card with ARt

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lindacharlie (lindacharlie)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:51:29 -0500

Jerry & Anne Carman-Hendel wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I often have an art giveaway when we've been studying a certain
> artist. I have six sections of each grade. When I come across art post
> cards at museums, anywhere, I buy enough to have a giveaway in each class.
> The kids really enjoy it. Does anyone know of a place where one could order
> these?
> Thanks!
>
> Anne C-H in Illinois

The Toledo (OH) Museum of Art
http://www.toledomuseum.org/index.html
always has a nice selection of post cards, many in post card books.

Also the Detroit Institute of Arts
http://www.dia.org/

and the Smithsonian museums
http://www.si.edu/activity/planvis/museums/start.htm

To locate 100's of other museums around the world go to
http://www.si.edu/activity/planvis/museums/start.htm
How does your "giveaway" work?
Linda in Michigan

  • Reply: Kimberly Anne Herbert: "RE: Post Card with ARt"
  • Reply: Fran Marze: "Re: Post Card with ARt"