Re: Post Card with ARt

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Fran Marze (fmaiu+@pitt.edu)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:43:18 -0400 (EDT)

A good source for the post cards-cheap is Dover Press. I'll look for the
catalog if you are interested. Usually 24 cards in a booklet for $4.95;
example Van Gogh, Impressionist, Japanese art, Stained Glass windows.I buy
them since I send birthday cards to my students. I'm always amazed at how
much teenagers appreciate a card sent to them. Fran

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999, Jerry & Anne Carman-Hendel wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I often have an art giveaway when we've been studying a certain
> artist. I have six sections of each grade. When I come across art post
> cards at museums, anywhere, I buy enough to have a giveaway in each class.
> The kids really enjoy it. Does anyone know of a place where one could order
> these?
> Thanks!
>
> Anne C-H in Illinois

  • Reply: Kimberly Anne Herbert: "RE: Post Card with ARt"
  • Reply: Fran Marze: "Re: Post Card with ARt"
  • Reply: Fran Marze: "Re: Post Card with ARt"