RE: Post Card with ARt

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Kimberly Anne Herbert (kimberly)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:27:48 -0500

Anne
It never hurts to ask. Write the Gift Shop supervisor at the museums on
your schools letterhead, and include documentation of your 501(C )3 status
if you can. Tell them about your program and what you will be doing with the
postcards. Then ask to the best price they can give you. If you provide
documentation, the gift shop supervisor's job will be easier and he/she can
later justify giving you a discount.

Kimberly Herbert
CAM Administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-artsednet.edu
[owner-artsednet.edu] On Behalf Of Jerry & Anne
Carman-Hendel
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 1999 12:28 PM
To: artsednet.edu
Subject: Post Card with ARt

Hello everyone,
I often have an art giveaway when we've been studying a certain
artist. I have six sections of each grade. When I come across art post
cards at museums, anywhere, I buy enough to have a giveaway in each class.
The kids really enjoy it. Does anyone know of a place where one could order
these?
Thanks!

Anne C-H in Illinois

  • Reply: Kimberly Anne Herbert: "RE: Post Card with ARt"
  • Reply: Kimberly Anne Herbert: "RE: Post Card with ARt"