Re: paper mache sarcophagi

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Artemis420
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 17:37:38 EDT

In a message dated 7/27/99 4:30:27 PM EST, astroboy writes:

<< Angela Conger wrote:
> I have never made/used paper mache in my
> classroom. Do you have any ideas as to how I can make things run as
> smoothly as possible, cleanup procedures, etc.?
2 suggestions:
1-don't have the kids clean the paste down the sink (hose it
outside) and
2-practice beforehand and make samples of the different application
processes including the center piece.(Of course then take it away so
they won't be tempted to copy)

Add a drop or two of peppermint oil to the mix...keeps it fresh and smelling
good!
Artie