Re: paper mache sarcophagi

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 16:50:04 -0400

Angela Conger wrote:
> I have never made/used paper mache in my
> classroom. Do you have any ideas as to how I can make things run as
> smoothly as possible, clean-up procedures, etc.?
2 suggestions:
1-don't have the kids clean the paste down the sink (hose it
outside)and
2-practice beforehand and make samples of the different application
processes including the center piece.(Of course then take it away so
they won't be tempted to copy)

I usually draw posters to show step by step process.
Sandra