Re: One-Point Perspective Site plus bad teaching experience...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Linda Kelty (lckelty)
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 09:27:24 -0400

Thank you. I also believe that when one student verbalizes for the benefit
of another, it clarifies their own thinking and reinforces their own
learning. I remember being told that if you really want to learn something,
you should teach it. Linda