Professional artists/teachers??

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 20:45:14 -0400

> Bob Beeching wrote:
> > Many of the posters on this site are elementary school teachers who have
> > had little if any visual arts training, and everything they read appears to
> > be gospel!

I find this comment really offensive. I must admit since you behave
as though this were your private soap box I generally delete the
thesis size posts but I guess I must have missed something here. If
you really feel this way then why are you coexisting with us? It
seems as though you are possessed with being our instructor. After
all, your students don't just emerge out of thin air. Someone,
somewhere, was a mentor, a friend, an instructor and gave these
children as much as they could give and probably more. ECE would do
you a world of good.
Sandra
astroboy

  • Reply: Artemis420: "Re: Professional artists/teachers??"