Re: bulletin boards

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stacey Bernstein (staceyb)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 18:29:14 -0700

At 3:33 PM -0500 7/26/99, Christopher Oglesby wrote:
> Does anyone have some great ideas for hallway bulletin boards? I
>need to think of two ideas/themes to welcome the kids back to school. I
>would love to hear some of your ideas of eye-catching bulletin boards!
>Thanks, EAO

One of my favorite topics for a bulletin board is Visual Art Careers... I
usually will have just a "ton" of different options prited out seperately
and stapled up all over with some kind of larger heading on the huge range
of art jobs.

Er... Pardon the length...
here are some... just copy and paste into a word processing program and
format as one wishes....

illustration
scientific illustration
fashion design
cartooning
animation
architecture
architectural model making
graphic design
art direction
electronic pre-press
silk screen printing
lithography
web page design
display artist
sign painting
diorama model making
exhibit design
photography
photographic lithography
electronic photo manipulation
copy camera operation
industrial design
furniture design
metalwork
jewelry making
toy design
video game design
glasswork
textile design
tailor
landscape architecture
environmental design
interior design
stage set design
costume design
theatrical make-up
painting
calligraphy
sculpture
performance art
film making
printmaking
picture framing
floral design
bookmaking
blacksmith

and I am sure we could think of more.

-Stacey B.

"A work of art is above all an adventure of mind."
- Eugene Ionesco (1912 - 1994)

* *