Re: perspective question....

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
MarshArt
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 18:46:47 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/99 2:55:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Artemis420 writes:

> I think you probably have a well balanced brain and can see all sides! I
> always think that the most gifted have a brain that can access both
> mentalities at will.I found out that I too can access both left and right
brain at will.

I never really do the switching intentionally and in fact never knew about
the concept of switching to either hemisphere until I took a management
class and we were tested for it. I wish I knew the name of the test. As for
being most gifted..well, I was never told that I was. It's news to me. Thanks.

Marsha