Re: One-Point Perspective Site plus bad teaching experience...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lindacharlie (lindacharlie)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 08:47:53 -0500

the research i'm talking about might very well answer your question,
Bunki. supposedly, there is a developmental window around 5th grade
which is the optimum time to get that "aha!" - the concept of lines
converging at a vanishing pt point - across. 6th grade is too late and
4th is too early, according to what i heard years ago from a doctoral
student in art ed. maybe someone out there in cyberspace knows about
this research. anyone????
linda in mich