Re: private art lessons

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 14:10:12 -0400

Tucsndawn wrote:

> Hello artsednetters----------------->
>
> Have any of you ever offered private art lessons? What's the going rate per
> hour? I started offering them this summer, and I am thinking about adjusting
> my rates in the Fall. I am talking about individual lessons, not classes. I
> want to be fair about my prices. It would be nice to have something to
> compare to.
>

> Thanks a bundle....Dawn in Tucson

I'd also like to know this and what about small group rates of
(4-6). Do you charge each person or since the parents have gotten
together and are asking you to teach a small group of them is it
more of a group rate? I've had some requests for elementary school
age. I also have been asked to do an after school art club. Very
small group (10). This I suppose is an individual price since it's
after school and people sign up for it.
Thanks,
Sandra
astroboy