Re: SEEING IS BELIEVING...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lindacharlie (lindacharlie)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 18:26:25 -0500

I guess I'm pretty unsophisticated when it comes to critiquing web sites
because the Getty site has always worked fine for me. Perhaps those
folks who have suggestions could direct them to people who could do
something about it at
http://www.artsednet.getty.edu/education/teacherartexchange/Overview/Credits/credits.html

At NAEA in D.C. Marlin or Cindy mentioned that although there were many
cutbacks in some programs of the Getty Education Institute, this
listserve was getting a funding increase. Perhaps you'd better contact
them soon, before it's all spent. And you might want to use that magic
word...please.
Linda in Michigan