Re: SEEING IS BELIEVING...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Stacey Bernstein (staceyb)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 07:48:29 -0700

At 11:29 PM -0700 7/22/99, Bob Beeching wrote:
> P.S. It is almost impossible to describe a non-verbal statement in text
>alone. Let's encourage Getty to spend some of that annual 96 million on a
>site that will accept our student's visuals. Then we could react more
>positively to each others comments and observations. What do you say?

I say "right on" (90's or 60's version)

By the way... have you all noticed how dreadfully designed the NAEA site
is? ...well the last time I checked anyway... it just astounds me. At least
the Getty site has graphical style.

-Stace

"A work of art is above all an adventure of mind."
- Eugene Ionesco (1912 - 1994)

* *