Re: pretty bad day..

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Salvador Wilcox (salvador_wilcox)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:59:03 GMT

Heather,

Don't fret. It seems to me that this is a wonderful opportunity to have a
discussion with them about "when things go wrong" and thatisn't a bad thing.
You could have them try to figure out what went wrong and what they could
change the next time they do it. Show them that in art (as in anything in
life) things don't always turn out the way expected. Leave it up to them
the way to react. Maybe they'll come up with a different project they can
be just as proud to take home.

sal