Re: pretty bad day..

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Melissa Chaney (meemo)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:42:59 -0500

When I do papier mache over balloons I tell the kids to try to build up about
three layers before you leave TODAY. That way if the balloon pops we can stick
in a new one and attempt to save it. I stick the balloon into a hole of the
mache or just behind the mask and blow it up to about the same size. It has
only happened to me a few times but it does work if the mache is thick enough.
We just use newspapers in mache paste 3-5 layers then build up the face with
pulp or colored papers.

Melissa Chaney