Re: Too many "requests"

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
John & Sandra Barrick (astroboy)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 19:37:00 -0400

Moonbeargj wrote:
>I see the value in each request but
> it all wears me out!
" If
> I take on another project I'm afraid the progress I'm making with my lessons
> will suffer. Please ask another year. Thank you."
It probably will something has to suffer when you take on too much.
That's how I feel and without a full time job like most all of you
have- I found myself being asked for triple the amount. So I've
decided to take off the year( although the daily planner-in my head-
is itching already with recent requests). I'm going to paint and
work on my book and perhaps do a few ceramics classes (for me)- can
you believe it I'm going to do something for myself and not feel
guilty about it for once.Oh I'm still going to be an
artist-in-residence among other artists- but it's not considered
really part time.
Sandra Barrick

astroboy