Re: Too many "requests"

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 17:55:21 -0500

--------------8D17EFE09BA8084C21D94ECE

Moonbeargj wrote:

> If
> I take on another project I'm afraid the progress I'm making with my lessons
> will suffer. Please ask another year. Thank you."
>
> How does that sound? Does anyone else have the same problem? Any more
> thoughts or suggestions on this topic?

Simply put you must learn to say "NO". A commitment not made is much, much
better than one not fulfilled, on done poorly, or late. But, pick and choose
your "yes" replies, for the sake of the kid's or your program, or simply for
political reasons. (Twenty-three years of experience)
Woody

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/WEBpage4a.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://www.taospaint.com/RMSartSTUDIO.html to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com

--------------8D17EFE09BA8084C21D94ECE Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit