Re: interdisciplinary 50's

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
lindacharlie (lindacharlie)
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 22:56:41 -0500

These influential artists and architects of the 1950's were American by birth
or adoption:
Jackson Pollack, Lee Krasner, Franz Kline, Robt. Motherwell, Ellsworth
KellyFrank Stella, Jasper Johns, David Smith, Eva Hesse, Roy Lichtenstein,
Andy Warhol, Robt. Rauschenberg, Barnett Newman, Man Ray, Ad Reinhardt,
Clyfford Still, Arshile Gorky, Josef Albers, Helen Frankenthaler, Jim Dine,
Alexander Calder, Louise Nevelson
Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, Buckminster Fuller, Eero Saaranin, Albert Kahn,
Walter Gropius