Re: interdisciplinary 50's

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (cschille.us)
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 17:19:49 -0700 (PDT)

The Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles currently has an exhibit
entitled "Frank O'Hara: In Memory of My Feelings." O'Hara was a NYC poet
in the '50s and '60s who also knew/hung out with a number of artists, and
basically all the works in the exhibition either relate to O'Hara or are
at least from that period. If you can't get to LA, you might want to get
the exhibition catalog.

--Carla

Carla Schiller
e-mail: cschille.us
"The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other
ages you've been."
--Madeline L'Engle