Re: room arrangement...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Bunki Kramer (bkramer.us)
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 10:12:18 -0700 (PDT)

>Bunki Kramer wrote:
>> I made a blueprint of my room with windows and cabinets using 1/4" as a
>> foot measurement and drew it on tagboard...

>I did the same thing, only on the computer in Clarisworks Draw. Works
>great, but you don't get as much excercise!
>Linda in Michigan
********************

Hi..I use Mac Clarisworks Draw with making my seating chart. It's a whole
lot easier than penciling in names and then erasing them when you want to
move them around...as I tend to do.

The problem with using Clarisworks for my room plan is because I have an
neat but unusually shaped room...like a big pie piece without the point if
you get my drift. I have to set the tables at angles. How can I do that on
the "draw" program and tilt the tables? I'd sure like to know how. I make
the table shape then duplicate to get the same sizes quickly. How can I
tilt them and then add names tilted? Do you know a way? Does anyone else
know? Thanks oodles...Toodles

Bunki Kramer - Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Rd., Danville, California 94526
bkramer.ca.us...(sch)925-552-5620