Re: Soothing the savage beasts

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 15:33:19 -0500

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/WEBpage4a.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://www.taospaint.com/RMSartSTUDIO.html to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com