Re: Need help to getty mail

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:15:34 -0500

--------------BBF06CE6F2A84C088A2BDE5C

Linda Kelty wrote:

> How do you find out what the Getty's no no list is? u n s u b s c r
> i b e
> s u b s c r i b e and h e l p

These are the words that the "big dumb tin box" is programed to search
for. I gleamed that much from reading the message that came with an
e-mail of mine that got bumped. I suggest that in the future, when we
need
h e l p we instead ask for assistance. Just like in my classroom,
certain words are not allowed.

> Good Luck, Woody

http://www.taospaint.com/WEBpage4a.html
http://www.taospaint.com/RMSartSTUDIO.html