Re: Need help to getty mail

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
wduncan (wduncan)
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 21:23:11 -0500

--------------9DFF3E3F735C92AEE946431B

I believe you send a message (with nothing in the subject area) and "only" the
word u n s u b s c r i b e
in the body of the letter. When you want back on simply do the same thing but
use "only" the word
s u b s c r i b ein the body of the letter. I spread out the letters in my
e-mail so the great tin box won't bump my letter for using any of the words on
gettys no-no list.
Good Luck, Woody

--

This E-mail message is from Artist/Teacher Woody Duncan Rosedale Middle School in Kansas City, Kansas to see my beautiful grandkids Tim, Tess and Tiff click on http://www.taospaint.com/WEBpage4a.html to see my students working in the RMSartSTUDIO click on http://www.taospaint.com/RMSartSTUDIO.html to contact me via E-mail click on wduncan better yet visit my Web Site at http://www.taospaint.com

--------------9DFF3E3F735C92AEE946431B Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en"> I believe you send a message (with nothing in the subject area) and "only" the word u n s u b s c r i b e