Fwd: shoe tying

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Sages7
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:10:54 EDT

--part1_b9cf0460.24be2cae_boundary

From: Sages7
Full-name: Sages7
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 14:05:22 EDT
Subject: Re: shoe tying
To: jggrant

In a message dated 7/12/99 8:54:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jggrant writes:

<< having Montessori frames made >>
I used to work at a Montessori school also. We bought frames for such things
from educational supply catalogs, but I do not remember which one! However,
sometimes we made our own from a simple wooden frame. We used duck fabric or
anything heavy, put grommets in them just like a shoe and had a shoestring
attached at the frame. The children loved them! They would lace up, tie and
untie all day! We did the same with zippers and buttons. There were two and
three year old that were experts at tying and zipping!

Hope this helps,
Heather in GA

--part1_b9cf0460.24be2cae_boundary--

  • Reply: Elizabeth Stroud: "Re: Fwd: shoe tying"