Re: re. Annual Warehouse Clearance

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
Rodney and Barbara Boville (rboville)
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 08:27:53 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BECDD2.C44476C0

oops forgot the dates: July 27 - Aug 5 9-5 Mon.-Fri. 9-2 Sat.
-----Original Message-----
From: Rodney and Barbara Boville <rboville>
To: artsed <artsednet.edu>
Date: Tuesday, July 13, 1999 10:24 PM
Subject: re. Annual Warehouse Clearance
=20
Anybody near Oshkosh, Wisconsin? I have not heard of this "annual" =
clearance, but it is put on by the School Stationers Corp. 1641 S. Main =
St. in Ohkosh Wi. . It advertised construction paper, drawing paper, =
easel pads, markers, tissure paper, duracolor rolls and crepe paper to =
mention a few. I have never gone, so I can't comment on quality or =
prices, but I am going to give it a try since I am in Green Bay and my =
budget has been significantly reduced this year and like many art =
teachers, the "Boville household" contributes much!!!!!!!!