Re: room arrangement...

[ Thread ][ Subject ][ Author ][ Date ]
carla schiller (cschille.us)
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 20:41:24 -0700 (PDT)

Bunki--Thanks for the ampitheater idea. I don't teach studio art, as many
of you know, but art history and several other social science courses. I
have had my classroom arranged in two halves facing a center aisle, with
each half consisting of 3-desk rows. I like having the kids face each
other for discussions and group work, but I hadn't thought of the
amphitheatre format. I may give it a try in September.
--Carla

Carla Schiller
e-mail: cschille.us
"The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other
ages you've been."
--Madeline L'Engle